Bean sick Solan: Doctor, my son is 7 years old, he is sick. It accompanies cough and colds sometimes. Satyab Kali from the clinic, my pediatrician said the tonsil problem is with infection. Doctors usually give antibiotics but my child often gets the same infection. Last month, he had a mandelague infection. Canary Islands Do I need to bring my baby? Please enlighten me, because my relatives say I don't need to take me, so I am worried about this tonsillectomy surgery. (Rahimavati) Javanese language: Dear Mrs. Rahmati, before I answer your questions, I will explain better about tonsils. The tonsils are lymph gland tissue that acts as a base of defense that the body needs at the onset of childhood enlargement. Several groups of lymphatic cavities are present in the oral cavity, and these include: The adenoids (pharyngeal tonsils) are located behind the nose Palatine tonsils. Tonsillitis is always associated with tonsil problems. tonsils Dibakhyan suggested Belakan Lidakh ...
Comments
Post a Comment